Nantucket Culinary Center
Wellness Wednesdays – Starting Wednesday June 14th – through August 30th
12:30-1:30 / talk and healthy brown bag lunch
- 6/14 Creating Wellness – learn about the 6 dimensions of wellness and how to identify key areas in your life where you can create a positive habit that will contribute to your overall wellbeing
- 6/28 Mind Mapping – a business technique developed by Tony Buzan it is a great way to learn how to connect your left and right brain and create the roadmap to your best life. Mind mapping will change the way you problem solve and brainstorm forever.
- 7/12 Meditation and Mindfulness – learn to access your innate ability to quiet your mind and become aware of the moment. Meditating for just 5 minutes a day is proven to dramatically reduce the risk of developing dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease.
- 7/26 Cleanse yourself and your space – what is a cleanse? Learn about cleanses that are good for your body and for your mind – think juice cleanse, digital detox, and the KonMari method.
- 8/9 Self Care and Sleep – these are the two greatest gifts you can give yourself, and they are free. Learn why and how to improve the quality of both.
- 8/23 Finding Creativity and Inspiration – learn to tap into your creative side and identify how and where you find inspiration.
- 9/13 The Power of Joy and Gratitude – practicing the attitude of gratitude will change the way you see the world. Learn how to find joy in every day.
- 9/27 Travel and Exploration – learn about the best in wellness travel – plan for your next adventure with suggestions on great destinations.